Thursday, September 6, 2012

DOODLERS

I have a ridiculous amount of sketchbooks and sketchpads.  The picture above doesn't even come close to the actual amount that I own.  Every time I buy a new one I decide a new theme or style and decide that I MUST STICK TO IT.  Of course I don't, or I only get a few pages in, before I go back to some old one I've had for five years.... sigh.

And THE OTHER THING. I don't know why but its sort of the worst when someone picks up a random sketchbook and start flipping through it. What if there's a crappy picture? What if there's a crappy picture and THEY think that I think its a GOOD ONE???? [Really, who cares.... I do, apparently].  That being said, its always fun to see what people doodle or do serious sketches of or whatever.  Apparently I just like to draw/ paint lots of birds. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment